I am opening commissions from now on! \(^u^)/ I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time now and I finally have the time to dedicate myself to you guys. I’m still new to this so if you have any suggestions to better my commissions system, please feel free to leave me a Note on DA.
All my work focuses on detail. So expect your commission to look like the rest of my gallery.
- PENCIL $15 - $55
- INK + MANUAL/DIGITAL $25 - $70
- DIGITAL PAINT $30 - $150
For more details on pricing, check This Site Here
I will open five slots as a start, and shall start the commission after I come back from my trip on October 10th.
Commission slots will re-open every one or two weeks depending on how long it takes to finish the five slots. I will readjust the schedule once I get used to it.
After that is cleared up, please read the following rules:
1. Send me a Note in DA with the title “Commissions Please”. I will reply to the first people who message me first. It’s First-Come-First-Serve rule.
2. Tell me what you want me to draw, which style you want according to the commission chart, all the details you want me to know. Then I will accumulate the cost.
3. If you agree with the cost, I will start sketching. You can tell me the changes you want, what pose the character should do, backgrounds, any additional details of the whole artwork before I continue finalising the details until the final sketch. Keep in mind that if you do not reply to my messages within the first 24 hours, regarding your agreement with the final sketches, I will move on to the next commission. I have very limited time so I will try to fill in the hours with work as much as I can.
4. Before I begin detailing, I will have to ask you to pay half of the estimated price. If you agree with the sketches and wish to continue to detail until finish, please pay the amount first. If you want to cancel your order, this is your last chance because there will be No Refunds. So consider this very carefully.
5. After the artwork is done, I will send a preview of the final look to you in low resolution. If you are satisfied with the final results, please pay the remaining half of the whole price. After that I will send you the high resolution artwork.
6. Your commission is completed!
1. Regarding payment methods, I only accept Paypal. I don’t know how checks or money transfer work internationally, so Paypal is my only option. I will send an invoice to your account. Just provide me with your Paypal account email and I will do the rest (I do not accept DA points either, sorry)
2. About additional changes to the artwork, please make sure you got every detail on the first sketches right before agreeing to continue onto finishing details. After finishing, you are allowed little changes to the drawing, but only once. I would rather have you tell me everything you want changed all at once instead of asking for small changes here and there. Please no drastic changes like changing poses or environmental change. Little tweaks like colours or additional light is fine.
3. About deadlines, there is no deadline. Your work will finish in 2 - 3 days depending on how active you are and how complicated your request is. The harder the commission, the more time it will take to complete it. If your commission asks for more details and time, I will have to put you on the last slot.
4. If you want me to finish on a certain date (deadline), for example you want it as a gift for someone’s birthday, please inform me beforehand so I can manage my time to complete your request in time. I do not take last minute deadlines. Please understand.
Won’ts and Can'ts
1. I will not draw porn, hentai, rape, abuse, cruelty, or anything that depicts harm. I will open an NSFW commission page in the future when my skills are met for individual satisfaction. But for now, let’s play it safe, ok? I’m ok with kissing, hugging, and fluff stuffs.
2. I draw any kind of ships. I do any kind of pairings, straight or gay.
3. Gijinka? Hell yea! Bring it on!
4. Personally I can draw almost anything if you were to give me an example, like a model. For cars, mechas, animals, human beings, etc. Though I cannot come up with an original mechanical model myself. It’s best if you give me an exact model that I can replicate.
5. I don’t draw furries. Although you can ask me to and I will try my best. But I’m probably not the best person for this.
6. Finally, my commissions are not for commercial sale or personal profit. I will not remove my watermark/signature from the requested artwork.
Feel free to ask me questions if there are things you still don’t understand. See you soon